Slavic NLP 2023
Slavic NLP 2023 is a Workshop that addresses Natural Language Processing (NLP) for the Slavic languages.
The goal of this Workshop is to bring together researchers from academia and industry working on NLP for Slavic languages. In particular, the Workshop will serve to stimulate research and foster the creation of tools and resources for these languages.
We also organize the 4th edition of the shared task on Multilingual Named Entity Recognition.
The event will be held in a hybrid mode, so it is possible to participate and present papers online (remotely).
- 1 May 2023: The list of accepted papers is now public along with programme of the workshop
- January 2023: SlavNLP-2023 web page launched
- 20 December 2022: SlavNLP-2023 accepted as an online event at EACL
- 15 November 2022: SlavNLP-2023 Proposal submitted to EACL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org